Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

First awareness pitch GGA

Spoke in church this morning about what I'm going to do at GGA. Went very well, and I'm encouraged by the response from people, many people bought the GGA book and CDs, postcards and beaded badges (to raise a bit more money for GGA)

If you've been reading my blog and would like to receive my prayer letter or give financially to support me in my work, please get in touch. Easiest is if you email me at
carolinehorn@yahoo.com and I'll send you more details.

Its important to spread the word about vital work being done to help vulnerable children and orphans, victims of HIV/AIDS and violence. So whatever you can do, do something, even if it's only to talk about GGA with others and to raise awareness of what's going on. If what I am doing inspires you even a little to get involved in the world-wide urgent fight against the destruction caused by HIV/AIDS, then it will be worthwhile!

A heart of compassion is what is needed and we should all have one of those.

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, 12 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do not think it is right to sponsor you personally but will sponsor an orphaned child or the GGA organisation directly - how does one go about that?

     
  • At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    the best way is to contact GGA at Bidford, all the contact details are on the webpage plus details about child sponsorship, I think.

    www.godsgoldenacre.org.uk

    or click on the link on the side of my blog, which will take you straight there.
    Thanks for your interest in supporting GGA!

     
  • At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger David said…

    Hey, I'm leaving a comment on your blog. Go Caroline!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home