Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The book you must read...

just as a post-script to my courier article...

I have some copies of the GOD's GOLDEN ACRE book available for you to purchase and read..

It really is an amazing story and I am humbled to think that this is my new home and community I am reading about, I wonder if they ever write a follow-up book, whether they'll mention me and the significant contribution I've made to the work and the lives of the children there. I hope so. It's a challenge that I'm looking forward to...

The book costs only £8.99
or £10 if you want me to send it to you.

I got them from GGA UK so all the money will go there, these copies are signed by Heather herself too. ;)

I'll have them in church when I speak, see next posting for dates, so you could get one then, and one for a friend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home