Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The cost of commitment part 2

Well, I've not 'blogged' for a while...
Still alive.
Still weighing up the cost of commitment.
Knew this would happen.
I just didn't think it would be so hard...
The recurring thought is that I must be SINGLE-MINDED about Africa
but distractions come left, right and centre, thick and fast and sometimes from the most unexpected sources...

YET, that is positive, as it means that the work I am going to do is
SO IMPORTANT
that it is worthy of extreme distraction from it...

If you are one who prays, i could really do with some extra prayer coverage to keep me on the right paths, not diverting off to the right or to the left, and some self-discipline in making the right and wise decisions every day... cheers!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home