Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

check it out..
day 1 of resolutions, yesterday: I had lunch AND dinner with female friends (hereafter refered to as FFs) and managed a challenging workout at the gym.
This morning successfully attempted 'Fitness Ball', interesting concept of doing usual abdominal, legs, bums and tums exercises but with a giant inflatable ball... quite good fun, definitely felt some muscles that have been dormant a while, will probably suffer tomorrow... ;)
next challenge is to actually stay in my house for one whole evening alone... how long have i lived here for? (just realised that won't even manage that cos lodger is back today...)
feeling positive about life!
tomorrow I may even tell my employers that I'm off in a few months time.

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 03 January, 2006, Blogger Martin said…

    Hmm... fitness balls - I never got on with then - kept losing balance and almost falling off.

     
  • At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger Steve Tilley said…

    Fitness balls were invented by the Gestapo I'm sure. Gerry caused me more pain with a Fitball than anything else. Although it did take me ages to work out that he wasn't just saying football in Glaswegian.

     
  • At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    actually i feel great now. must be fitter than I thought. Just a few minor aches yesterday! Might even do it again soon :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home