Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Friday, December 09, 2005

it's official

I'm moving again...
after just 2 weeks in my new house, I've made the decision I've been pondering for a while now.
Next Summer I'm off to live in South Africa for a few years...
well, we'll see, let's say 2 years to start, who knows what will happen!

Work will be with God's Golden Acre, an AIDS orphans project and so much more, based at Cato Ridge, in the Valley of a Thousand Hills, Kwa-Zulu Natal.

Sounds romantic...
... in reality inhabited by thousands of children desperate for survival, without food, water or shelter and trying to cope with the recent or imminent deaths of loved ones to the AIDS virus.

hmm, a challenge.
but there's hope
there's always hope
and it's important for us to know about these things and to get involved.

Come with me as I blog my way through the next few years of preparation, going, helping, hopefully making a difference and seeing what the future holds...

Caroline x
www.godsgoldenacre.org.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home