Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Friday, December 23, 2005

things that creep in the night...

Whilst reading the blog of an American grandmother called Dorothy Kennett who's involved with GGA, I came across the bit about the biting spiders and snakes...

hmm, guess I'd forgotten about them

(don't tell my mum, she'll NEVER visit!)

does anyone know of any good websites/books that would prepare me for knowing how to recognise the crawling things that are my friends from the ones who would suck all my blood and make me weak!?

Answers in the comments box pls...

Some spiders are friends, and should be named as such.

Check out Dorothy's blog on booksforsouthafrica.blogspot.com
it gives an interesting perspective on life there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home