Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

the morning after...

THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who came to my leaving party last night, it was great to know that I am loved and supported by so many fantastic people. I will miss you all but you all know that you are very welcome to come and visit (and do some valuable work in the meantime) and that, even if it is the other side of the world (technically) , with today's modern miraculous means that's not really that far away... email, snail-mail, phone, mobile, msn, skype... the possibilities of contact are endless...

The general feeling of most people who I talked to last night, however, doesn't seem to be
'am I ready for Africa?'
but
'Is Africa ready for me.....!!?!?!'

Well, in 5 days, we'll find out... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home