Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Children are hilarious...

I can't stop smiling when I look at this photo I took of one of our creche visitor kids yesterday in the early evening sunshine. I love taking capturing children's expressions on film. They love being photographed and will hold a pose for as long as it takes. But this little boy was just fascinated and not posing at all. Hilarious...

Here's another challenge! I want to raise my readership of the blog, and I can tell by the 'profile views', I think it's currently standing at about 162 people, it would be great to get it over 200, because that means 200 people are finding out about GGA and the work here and might be inspired to support us here. We really need and appreciate all the support that we get from all of you, whether it's prayer or financial, or even coming out here physically bringing things. There is a great need and I'm not exaggerating when I say we need funds, we really do, especially the children living here on site. They receive nothing in the way of Government funding and rely totally on the goodwill of others. So please tell all your friends to look at it and you never know, they might get hooked into reading and following my adventures and the lives of these children too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home