Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Christmas - help make it special

My first project is to raise money via GGA UK to provide Christmas lunch and a gift for everyone here on site at GGA Khayelihle. This slide will appear on the website (see links below).

I hope you can read this actually, it's rather small. What you could do is save it as a picture and blow it up (not literally, of course), print it off and distribute it among all your friends and get them to spread the word and hopefully we'll be able to raise more than enough.

We really don't have any money at the moment to buy presents for the kids so anything you can get people to give would be amazing! Don't send presents as it costs a fortune for us to receive them, but money can be sent and Heather R likes to go and get presents for the kids herself as she knows them all well.

YOU can be a part of something amazing this Christmas. Please spread the word!

If you would like me to send you the above slide as an attachment or have any great ideas for getting people involved in giving, do contact me at my email address (in my profile) and I'll send it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home