Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

God always gets his man (or woman)...

Met up with someone who I randomly met who was interested in GGA last week, had a nice chat...
Get the call yesterday that she's off out to work at GGA for a year... before me!!!
Now that is fast, or maybe not, she's been sensing for a while and God just used me as a catalyst to make the last step.
Except catalysts don't change in the process and I've been challenged by her obedience and readiness to just go... Will also be great to have her help out in Africa too, as she has good admin skills and is great to chat to! ;)

In any case, if you have any spare baby stuff lying around, for kids up to about 12 months, such as nappy buckets, baby blankets, curtains for nurseries, and other paraphenalia surrounding babies, and you'd like to see it go to a good home in Africa, then let me know and I'll make sure it gets taken out there!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As an ex (north american) GGA volunteer, I truly hope that you can infuse some of your goodness and transparency into the organisation's management and administrative processes.

    God Speed.

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    thanks for your comments. intriguing. please email me if you'd like to go into more detail (in confidence of course) so that I can be constructive in the administration and management there. my email is on my profile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home