Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Monday, October 16, 2006

new official address

I've now set up a Gmail account so if people want to contact me to do with work they can:

education.gga@gmail.com

easy.

Please pray for me right now as everything here is rather overwhelming. It sometimes feels that I am doing the job of about 5 different people and it's a long hard path. My usual reaction when I have too much to do is to shut down and not be able to focus on anything. I need to prioritise but it's hard to know what to prioritise right now as everything seems important.
Pray for God's priorities to become clear and for everyone who works here as we are in the middle of transition right now, both with moving round offices and also with staff changeovers. We really need some more excellent people to come and work here, there is a need for several key workers and they have to come from somewhere!
Maybe it's you or you know someone who'd love to come and help run an AIDS orphans and vulnerable children project in South Africa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home