Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

so if you don't hear from me for a few days...


... it'll be because I'm travelling and then getting sorted down at GGA. I'm also working straight away this weekend (which means I get next weekend off to explore!). So I don't know when I'll be able to blog again, but I'll find a way somehow and sometime soon.

Nationwide have given me a slight baggage allowance increase, which helps as I seem to have a lot of stuff (surprisingly?!?!). Everything else is on track, although still in piles near my case as I write this, there'll be time in the morning to put it into aforementioned bag. Then it's the old passport-tickets-brain check before heading down to Gatwick with my parents. We may even manage some time for plane spotting if the motorways are clear...

Think it's time for a blog title change - check it out.

The next time I write on this, I'll be living in Africa, so good bye England for a while and Sawubona KwaZulu Natal!

Sala Kahle! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home