Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Watery wonders...and other forest delights

Here's a selection of photos from the weekend. Others may follow, but I was on disposable waterproof camera instead of fancy digital...


Gwyneth was official referee for mini-golf. She didn't give any special consideration to the fact that golf ball had come from the lake into my fleece though (see previous post)

A talented child, at nearly 9 months, Gwyneth is already depicting classical art masterpieces in other mediums. Here, Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel 'Hand of God' moment...

I suspect she takes after her father for artistic genius.


My lovely siblings and quality niece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home