Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to Work!

After all the festive fun of Christmas and New Year, this week saw the return to work for the office staff and it was back to business! The first few days back have been an incredibly positive experience for all of us, even if we are still rushed off our feet in organizing things. A couple from the UK, Ian and Kirsty, have taken over as Volunteer Co-ordinators and are already ‘co-ordinating’ things excellently, this takes a little pressure off me and I’ve moved offices (yet again!) this time back into the office I was in when I arrived, to make room for them.

But this time I’ve got a computer! Hurrah! And a semi-decent internet connection to boot so I’m happy for the moment. From my desk I can also see who is coming into the offices and who is going down the Heather Reynolds’ house, plus I have a great view of the veranda so I can see if any marauding monkeys pay a visit, like one did yesterday! (no, I didn’t have my camera sadly)

So I’ve been genuinely very busy for the past few days, hence no blog…

Here’s a message specifically for Leamington people, Heather Reynolds will actually be at St Paul’s for the morning service this Sunday. She’s had to go to the UK for an interview and will be popping in to speak instead of a powerpoint of me being shown (although that will be shown in the evening!) If you can make it, go along to hear her and to meet her! (and if you think about it and want to send anything small out to me, here’s your chance, only mark it clearly that it’s for me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home