Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another helpful link - HOMES OF HOPE

Big thumbs up to a group of lovely people from London who have set up HOMES OF HOPE and are currently out at GGA building a new home for 12 orphans and their carer.

Another link for you, if only to check out if you know any of the celebs...

http://www.homesofhope.org.uk

Even greater is they've raised LOADS of money for even more building at GGA!
:-)

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, 28 April, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    oh ye of little faith!
    I believe Steve T may read my blog from time to time too...

    But, to put my PR hat on for a moment, it's great that celebs are doing their own thing, because it means that they will talk to other influential people and GGA will become more high profile and thus hopefully more and more people get involved and help these kids out! A kind of virtuous circle...

    I think they are not that co-ordinated though, never heard of Prince Harry's one...

     
  • At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    well, I can't find much about Prince Harry, I think he might be adopting another charity in Lesotho to do with AIDS, I don't think it's GGA... but would be amazing if it was! We need all the profile raising we can get, to get more money to these kids...

    I do occasionally read one of those newspaper things myself too, but not that often, the print messes with my hands... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home