Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

timings

yesterday I told me CEO that I am intending to leave in July, to move to S.Africa. He responded really well.. I was amazed. He said he'd probably cry later....
yet today he still hasn't told anyone else... as soon as the other trustees find out, the official game of 'whose child is the sharpest' will begin, as their kids gather to eavesdrop on every conversation...
How long will my secret be safe for?
Who will guess the meaning of the secret TES adverts?
I could put money on it being Yr8 Rory, he's smart that kid and has extremely good hearing, plus his dad's a trustee... but watch this space...

If you are a praying-type, spare one for me tomorrow (wed) at 4.40pm, when I go for my first Hep B injection. At the best I'll just have to lie down for half an hour... at the worst... well I've already had concussion once from fainting so that wouldn't be pleasant a second time... but I guess I need some courage and some peace about it. The nurse is bound to say 'Now, just relax!' and it would be really nice if I actually could :-) Lots of sympathy would be welcome, but no chocolates, am in training! Although sympathy flowers would be nice...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home