Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Monday, January 29, 2007

hot

It's too hot now. This is not funny anymore....

Apparently it gets even hotter in February but I'm am being totally wiped out by the heat. I don't know if it's that or just a build up of working 12 days then only having 2.5 days off, or if I'm ill or something, but I definitely am lacking in energy and enthusiasm right now... I've just had a great weekend off, but despite sleeping loads I've started this week feeling worse than I have before! not good, please pray for energy...

Update on the kitten - I decided that I'll be travelling too much this year to look after it properly, and conveniently enough a lady appeared on Friday morning who took her off to a lovely big house in Hillcrest with kids to look after her and everything, so that's one less thing to worry about... Kitten fostering is much more my style...

I will write more when I get chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home