Caroline's South African Adventures

Snapshots of my life and experiences in KwaZulu Natal. Welcome to South Africa!

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Power of Positive Thinking

Pick a person and write at least 100 positive points about them.

Practical application of what I was writing about yesterday...

And then try to remember these points whenever you think about them, talk about them, talk with them... to remain in a positive and loving frame of mind.

It's quite fun, remembering...

Person number 1 has 111 positive points, don't know if I'll top that with person number 2, or 3 or 4 etc... may even share it with them at some point in the future...

(another name for this game is, what to do when it's late at night and you don't have to get up for school the next day because you've closed it cos over half of the kids have influenza! - the advantages and joys of working in a close-knit community! Long live my lie-in!)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 31 January, 2006, Blogger Martin said…

    I'm amazed by 111. I think I might struggle to top out at 11, mainly 'cuase I'm just hopeless at finding the words to express it, or would think "I've already put that in another way". Or does it just start to flow eventually? Maybe give it a try sometime.

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 January, 2006, Blogger Caroline said…

    actually it's quite easy when you get going and think of interaction with that person, times you've spent together, things they've done and how they've reacted to situations... in fact, after logging off I could think of at least 5 more PP's... suppose it depends how well you know people, and how observant you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home